1. Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4. Beat the sugar and butter for 2-3 minutes.
2. Beat in the eggs, then mix in the bananas, yoghurt and pineapple until just combined.
3. Mix in the cinnamon, bicarbonate of soda and flour. Stir through the walnuts, if using.
4. Pour into a Pyrex Asimetria loaf pan and smooth to an even layer.
5. Bake for one hour until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
6. Beat the cream cheese, double cream, cinnamon and icing sugar until smooth.
7. Once the bread has cooled completely, spread with the icing and garnish with the chopped nuts.
Recipe courtesy of Pyrex