2 tbsp of Borderfields Garlic and Ginger stir fry cold pressed rapeseed oil
150g raw tiger prawns
150g egg noodles
1 inch fresh ginger
3 spring onions
1 small ripe but firm mango
100g mange tout
1 red chilli
30ml shoaxing rice wine
15ml soya sauce
3 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
1 tsp honey
1. Peel the ginger and cut into thin strips, thinly slice the garlic and radishes and diagonally slice the spring onions. Remove the seeds from the chilli and finely chop. Peel the mango and remove the stone, cut into thick match-stick slices. Slice the mange tout into thin strips.
2. Squeeze the lime into a small bowl and mix with the Shoaxing rice wine, soya sauce and honey.
3. Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions, drain and briefly rinse under cold water. Place in a bowl and add 1 tbsp of Borderfields Stir Fry Oil.
4. Add 2 tbsp of Borderfields Stir Fry Oil to a wok and heat over a medium to high heat until sizzling hot. Add the ginger, garlic and chilli and fry for 1 minute.
5. Add the prawns, mange tout, radishes and spring onion and fry until the prawns are pink.
6. Add the noodles and mango then warm through.
This recipe is courtesy of Borderfields