1 garlic clove crushed
few sprigs of time leaves stripped and stalks discarded
1 heaped tbs flour
salt and pepper
250g Cathedral City spreadable cheddar cheese
1. Pre heat oven to 200/ fan 180C/gas 6.
2. Fill a large pan with water, add salt and bring to the boil while you make the sauce.
3. Add the butter to a deep pan and melt on a medium heat. Once bubbling, add the crushed garlic and thyme leaves and fry for 1 minute.
4. Mix in the flour and then add the milk a little at a time, whisking constantly until smooth.
5. Season to taste then add the spreadable Cathedral City cheddar and whisk in to the mix.
6. Toss the pasta in to the boiling water and cook according to packet instructions.
7. Pour the pasta into the cheese sauce and mix everything together.
8. Tip in to a deep 20cm squared oven proof dish and bake for 25- 30 minutes until the top is crispy and golden.
9. Serve straight away with lots of fresh green salad.
Recipe courtesy of Cathedral City