1. Place 4 chicken fillets in boiling water for approximately 15 minutes until cooked. Once cool enough to handle, chop into bite sized pieces and place in an oven proof dish.
2. Fry a little chopped bacon and add this to the chicken.
3. Pour the Mash Direct Leeks in a Cheese Sauce over the chicken and bacon and mix together. Add a little milk or cream if the mixture is too thick.
4. Place the Mash Direct Mashed Potato on top of the chicken, bacon and leeks.
5. Dot some butter over the Mash Direct Mashed Potato and place in the oven at 160 degrees Celsius for 20-25 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Mash Direct