For the popcorn:
1. Heat the oil on a high heat in a thick-bottomed
saucepan (make sure it has a tight-fitting lid).
2. Add 3 - 4 kernels to the oil and wait for them to pop.
3. Once the kernels have begun to pop, add the remaining kernels and cover with the lid.
4. Once the corn starts popping, very gently shake the pan, keeping hold of the lid.
5. Once the popping has slowed to several seconds between pops, remove from the heat
and transfer to a large bowl.
For the topping:
1. In a bowl, mix together 1 tsp of Horlicks with sea salt, and sprinkle over the warm popcorn.
2. Mix together the cream and another tsp of Horlicks Original in a bowl.
3. In a dry pan over a low heat, melt the sugar until it turns a light, golden caramel.
4. Keeping the pan on the heat, carefully whisk in the cream and butter until you have a smooth caramel sauce, then remove from the heat and serve.