1. Preheat the oven to 160*C/fan 140*C/Gas mark 3. Cream together the butter and sugar until smooth.
2. Stir in the oats and flour and mix to a soft dough. Spoon into a deep 20cm/8in fluted loose bottomed flan tin and press evenly up the sides and into the base using the back of a spoon. Chill for 30 minutes.
3. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and while still warm use the back of a metal spoon to re-press the crust into the base and sides of the tin. Allow to cool completely.
4. Meanwhile, mix together the cream cheese and lime zest until smooth and spread over the biscuit base to cover. Arrange the strawberries over the top to completely cover the filling.
5. Heat the jam and 2tbsp lime juice. Sieve and brush over the strawberries to glaze. Serve immediately.
The oat base for this tart also makes great cookies. Simply make up as above, divide the mixture into 15 equal sized pieces. Roll into balls and place evenly spaced apart onto a couple of lightly greased baking sheets. Flatten each ball slightly with your fingertips
and then bake as above for 20 minutes until crisp and golden. Remove from the oven and leave to cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight tin for up to 2 weeks.
Recipe courtesy of White's Jumbo Organic oats