1. For the base, finely chop the rosemary and crush biscuits in a bowl
2. In a pan, heat coconut oil, stir in sugar, add the rosemary and crushed ginger nuts. Take off the heat once the butter has melted and mix until well combined
3. Place the base mixture in a 23cm lined tin and press down until firm. Pop in the fridge to chill and set for one hour
4. In a large bowl, combine all of the cheesecake ingredients and whisk until the mixture thickens and sets
5. Remove the set base from the fridge and pour the cheesecake mixture in. Tap on a flat surface to even out the layer and place back in the fridge to set for minimum of 3 hours
6. To serve, warm the honey in a pan and drizzle over the top of the cheesecake, adding a sprinkle of thyme to taste. Voila! A delicious taste of summer on a plate!
Award-winning British brand The Groovy Food Company (www.groovyfood.co.uk), has partnered with chef and model, Isaac Carew to create the recipe, to show consumers how best to use the brand’s natural and unrefined ingredients to create delicious meals that are honest in ingredients and happy in taste - To view the full collection of The Groovy Food Company’s recipes please visit www.groovyfood.co.uk/recipes