1. Firstly break up the chocolate & add to a large bowl.
2. Heat the coconut cream, coconut oil, maple syrup & vanilla in a saucepan until just before boiling. Stirring constantly.
3. Pour the mix over the chocolate and leave for a few minutes to allow the chocolate to melt.
4. Fold in the raw cacao and stir gently so that everything is combined. Pop in the fridge while you make the base.
5. To make the base blitz the walnuts in your food processor until you get a crumb like consistency. Add in the dates, cacao, buckwheat, and salt and blend again until everything combines. The mix should stick together between your fingers.
6. Add the mixture to your pie tin. (I used a 10 inch pie tin). Press down firmly with your hands - press up the sides.
7. Remove the ganache from the fridge and pour onto the base. Transfer back to your fridge and allow to set from at least 2- 3hrs. Test to see if it's set.
Recipe courtesy of Rebel Recipes