1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
2. Cut the cheese into strips roughly 4cm long x 1cm wide.
3. In a dish mix together the breadcrumbs, paprika, salt and pepper.
4. Take half of the cheese strips and dip them into the whisked egg, coat with the breadcrumb mixture and place them on the baking tray.
5. In another dish, mix together the crushed nuts and parsley.
6. Dip the other half of the cheese strips in the egg, coat with the nut mixture and then place on the baking tray.
7. Bake all of the cheese strips in the oven for 5-8 minutes, taking care they do not over-cook. Then serve!
Recipe courtesy of Dr. Oetker Ristorante