For the cauliflower
40g Flora, melted (plus extra for frying)
3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
1 tbsp tamari
1 lime, juice and zest
1 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp garlic powder
400 - 450g cauliflower, cut into small florets
For the mayo
75g vegan mayo
2 - 3 tsp Sriracha
1 large sourdough baguette
70g carrot, grated
8 slices of cucumber, cut into halves
3 radishes, thinly sliced
Chilli flakes, optional
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. In a large bowl combine the melted Flora, sweet chilli sauce, tamari, lime juice and zest, maple syrup and garlic powder. Add the cauliflower to the bowl and stir well to coat all of the florets. Allow to marinade for 5 - 10 minutes.
2. Melt 1 tsp Flora in a large frying pan. When hot, take the florets out of the marinade and fry for 3 - 4 minutes until they start to caramelise (reserve the remaining marinade). Once starting to brown, tip the cauliflower into a baking dish and pour over the remaining marinade. Roast in the oven for a further 20 minutes.
3. In the meantime, make the chilli mayo by simply combining the vegan mayo and Sriracha in a bowl. Set aside until ready to serve.
4. Once the cauliflower has turned golden and cooked through, remove from the oven. Slice the baguette lengthways, and toast if desired.
5. To assemble, start by spreading the mayo on either side of the baguette. Add the grated carrot to the bottom half of the baguette before topping with the cauliflower florets. Distribute the cucumber and radish slices evening along the baguette, before placing on the lid and slice into 4 equal portions.
Recipe courtesy of A Mummy Too for FLORA