1. Preheat the oven to 200C / 180C (fan oven).
2. Cut each potato into 4-6 even sized pieces. Cover with cold water in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Boil for 10 minutes then drain and cool slightly.
3. Toss the potatoes in a little olive oil, season with salt and pepper put into a baking dish approximately 30cm x 25cm along with the chorizo pieces and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
4. Add the trimmed broccoli, garlic and kale, mix together and bake for a further 10 minutes.
5. Crack the eggs on top and return to the oven for 6-7 minutes until the whites are set but the yolks are still runny.
6. Garnish with the chopped parsley and serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of British Lion eggs www.eggrecipes.co.uk