1. In a small pan, mix the milk, cream and vanilla and heat until almost boiling.
2. In a large bowl, beat the eggs and sugar until creamy, then add the flour and mix again.
3. Gradually pour the hot milk mixture onto the eggs and beat well.
4. Leave to stand for at least 10 mins or longer if time allows.
5. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6/200°C/Fan 180°C. Lightly oil a 23cm/9in ovenproof dish.
6. Mix the blueberries with 2 tbsp of the caster sugar and the lime zest and juice and scatter over the base of the dish.
7. Pour the batter over the blueberries.
8. Place the dish on a baking sheet and bake for 30mins until the clafoutis is slightly risen and puffy.
9. Dust with icing sugar and serve warm or cold with cream as desired.
Recipe courtesy British Lion eggs www.eggrecipes.co.uk