1. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a deep pan.
2. Finely dice 1 large onion, 2 carrots, 2 sticks of celery and 2 cloves of garlic and fry until soft.
3. Pour 1 litre of vegetable stock then add 2 cans of chopped tomatoes and stir.
4. Add 1 heaped tablespoon of green pesto.
5. Add 150g of Napolina Gnocchi Sardi pasta.
6. Mix in 1 teaspoon of dried thyme, 1 teaspoon of dried oregano and plenty of black pepper.
7. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
8. Add 200g of baby spinach and cook for a further minute.
9. Serve with plenty of Parmesan cheese or vegetarian hard cheese.
Recipe courteys of Napolina