1. Preheat the oven to Gas mark 7/220C/fan oven 180. Mix the almonds, icing sugar and rosewater together in a bowl to create a frangipane mix.
2. Cut the pastry into 4 pieces and roll out one at time to a shape large enough to take a 15 cm fluted or plain round cutter. Stamp out the circles and put on the baking tray and prick all over with a fork to within 1cm of the edge. Put in the fridge to chill.
3. Cut each apple quarter into 3 wedges and toss in a bowl with the warmed honey.
4. Divide the frangipane between each pastry circle and spread to within 1cm of the edge. Arrange the apple wedges on top and bake for 10 minutes. Lower the oven to Gas mark 6/200C/fan oven 170 and bake for 13-15 minutes or until the pastry has puffed up and the apple is tinged golden in part.
5. Meanwhile make the Chantilly cream. Whisk the cream, icing sugar and vanilla together, chill until ready to serve.
6. When the galettes are ready dust with icing sugar and serve with the Chantilly cream.
Recipe courtesy of Pink Lady®