1 courgette, grated
75g plain flour
100g halloumi cheese, grated
200g sweetcorn kernels
3 tbsp. Tracklements Cucumber & Sweet Pepper Relish, plus extra to serve
salt and pepper
1. Place the courgette into a clean t-towel and squeeze out the excess water.
2. Place the flour, halloumi, sweetcorn and courgette in a large bowl and mix together.
3. Whisk together the milk, egg and Cucumber & Sweet Pepper Relish. Mix the wet ingredients into the dry until combined. Season.
4. Heat a little oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat, cook the batter in batches spooning tablespoons of the batter into the pan and flipping them over when golden brown on the underside.
5. Serve with a side salad and extra Tracklements Cucumber & Sweet Pepper Relish as a dip.
Recipe courtesy of Tracklements