Bacofoil® The Non-Stick Kitchen Foil
2 banana shallots
400g cooked Charlotte potatoes
1 tbsp olive oil
8 chicken thighs skin on
Juice of 2 lemons
2 cloves garlic finely chopped
3 tbsp honey
1 tbsp grain mustard
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp ground black pepper
A few sprigs of fresh thyme
2 tbsp roughly chopped flat leaf parsley
1. Heat your oven to 200oC/Gas 6/fan180oC. Line a roasting tin with Bacofoil® The Non-Stick Kitchen Foil (this will ensure the chicken won’t stick to the foil).
2. Slice the shallots and cut the potatoes in half. Scatter in the base of the foil-lined ovenproof dish and drizzle the ingredients with the oil.
3. To make the marinade, mix the lemon juice with the garlic, honey and mustard in a large bowl .
4. Add the chicken to the bowl and coat with the marinade. Sit the chicken thighs on top of the shallots and potatoes.
5. Season with salt and pepper and scatter over the sprigs of thyme.
6. Bake in the oven for 45-50 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the skin is crispy and sticky.
7. Just before serving, sprinkle with the chopped parsley.
Recipe courtesy of Bacofoil and Lisa Faulkner