1. To make the salsa, lightly mix the sweetcorn, spring onions, vine tomatoes, coriander, chilli, olive oil, and lime juice in a bowl, season with some sea salt and ground black pepper and leave to one side.
2. Lightly grill the Pancetta until crisp and golden and, at the same time, mash the avocado in a bowl with a fork and lightly season.
3. In a shallow dish, whisk 2 of the eggs with the milk and some sea salt and black pepper. Soak the crumpets in the egg mixture, hole side down, and leave for a couple of minutes before turning over.
4. Heat the oil and butter in a large frying pan and fry the crumpets until they are cooked and golden. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
5. Bring a large pan of boiling water to the boil, add a dash of vinegar and lightly poach the remaining 4 eggs.
6. On 4 individual plates, make a stack starting with an eggy crumpet topped with a spoonful of the avocado, followed by a poached egg and finished with 2 rashers of Pancetta.
7. Serve immediately with the salsa on the side.
Recipe courtesy of Rachel Green for Fairburn’s Eggs