1. Preheat the oven to 200oC, gas mark 6.
2. Blanch the cavolo nero in boiling water for 2 minutes then drain well, roughly squeezing out the excess liquid. Transfer to a bowl and add half the chives
3. Mix together the lemon zest, the juice of half the lemon, 1½ tbsp oil and seasoning. Toss 1 tbsp of this into the cavolo nero and divide between 4 large square sheets of baking parchment, placing it in the centre. Top with the cod and drizzle over the remaining lemon dressing. Sprinkle over the remaining chives.
4. Fold over the parchment to form a parcel and place on a large baking tray, bake for 15 minutes or until the fish is just cooked. Unwrap and transfer to a plate, drizzling over any juices.
5. Meanwhile arrange the tomatoes on a platter or serving dish, season, scatter over the basil and drizzle over the balsamic glaze and remaining oil. Serve with the cod and the remaining half of the lemon, cut into wedges.
Try using haddock or salmon fillets instead of cod or replace the lemon with 2 limes.
Recipe courtesy of Discover Great Veg