2 chia eggs (instructions below)
1 cup ground almond
1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
2 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon The Chia Co. chia seeds
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1/2 cup almond milk
coconut oil, melted
The Chia Co. chia seeds
1. To make 2 chia eggs, use a spice grinder to process 2 tablespoon of chia seeds to a flour consistency. Combine with 6 tablespoons of water. Set aside for 10 minutes.
2. Combine the ground almond, protein powder, baking powder and chia seeds in a bowl. Add eggs, chia eggs, almond milk and mix well.
3. Heat coconut oil in a frying pan on a medium heat. Add 1/4 of batter per pancake.
4. Cook for approximately 3 minutes, flip and cook until golden on both sides and cooked through.
5. Top pancakes with honey, yoghurt, blueberries and chia seed.
Recipe courtesy of The Chia Co.