4 tablespoons Napolina No Added Sugar Tomato and Hidden Veg Sauce
1 large egg
20g fresh spinach
6 Napolina Green Olives, halved
6 fresh cherry tomatoes, halved
1. Make your own pizza bases using Napolina's ''how to make pizza dough' video and try this alternative pizza recipe for your topping!
2. Spread a thin layer of Napolina No Added Sugar Tomato and Hidden Veg sauce across the pizza base.
3. Halve the cherry tomatoes and the green olives.
4. Leaving a gap in the middle, place evenly all around the top of the pizza and adding the spinach as well.
5. Crack the egg into the middle of the pizza where the gap has been left.
6. Put the pizza in a preheated oven at 220°c / Fan 200°c / Gas Mark 7 for 10 minutes until golden and crispy.
Recipe courtesy of Napolina