Small bunch coriander
Small bunch spring onions, white and green parts separated
100g spinach eaves
300 ml Alpro Coconut Unsweetened drink
1-2 tbsp. (depending on heat preference) green curry paste
1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cut into 2cm cubes
8 cherry tomatoes, halved
100g baby sweetcorn, in half through the middle
Juice of 1 lime
1 tbsp soya sauce or tamari
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius
2. Toss the sweet potato in a little sunflower oil, season and roast in the oven for 20 minutes until soft.
3. Add the spinach, spring onion tops, coriander (leaves and stems), green curry paste, soya sauce or tamari and Alpro Coconut Unsweetened drink to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
4. In a large frying pan over a medium heat sauté the baby corn for 2-3 minutes until starting to colour, add in the tomato’s and sauté for 30 seconds.
5. Lower the heat and add in the green sauce, peas and sweet potato heating through until the sauce is hot.
6. Finely chop the white parts of the spring onion. Add the lime juice to the curry and season to taste. Sprinkle over the spring onions and serve.
7. Serve with brown or white rice.
Recipe courtesy of Alpro