1. Preheat the oven to 180C. Remove the stalks and seeds of the red peppers, roughly chop and arrange in a roasting tin along with the garlic. Drizzle over 1 tbsp olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 20 mins until soft and slightly caramelised.
2. To make the flatbread pizza base, combine the yoghurt, flour, salt and baking powder in a large bowl. Use a knife to mix together, eventually using your hands when the mixture begins to form a dough. Knead briefly to smooth out the dough. Leave to stand in a floured bowl and cover with a plate or clingfilm.
3. Once the peppers are cooked, pulse them, along with the garlic, in a food processor. Stir in the tin of chopped tomatoes and drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil.
4. Divide the dough into two balls. Lightly flour a surface and with a rolling pin, roll each dough ball into a rough circle. Spread over the roasted red-pepper tomato sauce, reserving a third of the mixture. Bake both bases for 20 minutes in the preheated oven.
5. Remove the bases from the oven, scatter over the chopped cherry tomatoes and mozzarella. Add a few dollops of the leftover Red pepper sauce. Tear over the basil leaves and drizzle over the remaining 2 tbsp olive oil.
Recipe courtesy of Lindsay’s Feast