1. Bring a pan of water up to the boil on a medium - high heat and boil the eggs on a low-boil for 6 minutes. Meanwhile prep the below.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the yoghurt, dill, mint and salt and pepper and set to the side.
3. In a small frying pan, melt the butter along with the chilli until it starts to foam and turn golden, then remove from the heat.
4. Once the eggs have cooked, immediately submerge in cold water and gently peel off the shell.
5. To serve, add 2 tbsp. of the herby yoghurt to each bowl, cut the eggs in half and push them into the yoghurt. Spoon the chilli butter over everything and add an extra scattering of dill and chilli flakes. Serve with toasted flatbreads to mop everything up.
Recipe courtesy of Milly Cookbook X Clarence Court