1. Heat the ghee in a non-stick pan on medium heat. Add the broken vermicelli and sauté till it turns golden brown.
2. Pour in the milk and cook the vermicelli, stirring continuously until the milk starts to boil. Reduce the heat.
3. Once the vermicelli becomes soft add the condensed milk and cook on low heat for 10 minutes, continuously stirring the mixture.
4. Turn off the heat and add the Spice Drops®. Mix well and serve warm.
5. If the kheer seems too thick add a bit of milk. Garnish with almond flakes.
Recipe courtesy of Spice Drops®