1. Heat a pan on medium heat and then add the oil.
2. Put in the onion and fry for 1 minute. Add the chicken and continue to fry for 7-8 minutes until the chicken is white on the outside.
3. Stir in the tomato puree and fry for another minute.
4. Add 6-8 tablespoons of water. Turn down the heat and let it simmer for 2 minutes more.
5. Cut a piece of chicken in half to check that it’s cooked through. If not, add a little extra water and cook for a few minutes longer.
6. Stir in the salt and add all the Spice Drops® and mix well together.
7. Serve with hot pitta bread or plain Basmati rice and garnish with the fresh coriander leaves.
Recipe courtesy of Spice Drops®