Recent research has shown that 69% of us don’t love our home, and yet making improvements isn’t something everyone feels confident about doing.
The focus for National Home Improvement Month across April is to encourage us to improve one area of our home and #MakeOneChange. The campaign is organised by the British Home Enhancement Trade Association and is supported by many leading home improvement brands including Nilfisk, Ronseal, Schneider Electric and Yale. In celebration, they are offering five HomeStyle readers the chance to win a Nilfisk gadget double-pack. Each one consists of a compact high-pressure washer and wet-and-dry vac, worth over £200!
For more information, visit homeimprovementmonth.co.uk
1) All giveaways close at midnight on 31st May 2019. Winners will be notified after the closing date.
2) Subject to availability, non transferable or refundable. No cash alternative will be given. Prizes include delivery but not installation or removal of existing products or appliances, where applicable.
3) Open to residents in the UK (mainland), over age of 18, except employees of Hubert Burda Media UK or companies involved in these promotions.
4) Entrants must be homeowners where decorating/renovation work is required for the prize.
5) Only one entry per person.
6) The winners must be willing to participate in publicity if required.
7) The editor’s decision is final. Correspondence will not be entered into.
8) The winners are selected at random, from correct entries received, after the competition end date.
9) Prizes are valid for six months after the date of the draw, and the prize will be withdrawn if it is not claimed within this period.
10) Hubert Burda Media UK and companies involved in these promotions may use your details to advise of products and services. Details are occasionally available to vetted companies (online opt-ins only).
11) Allow 8-10 weeks from selection to completion.
12) Reproduction of this competition, in whole or part, without written permission is prohibited. Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to prosecute offending parties.