We've teamed up with Tetra to give you the chance to win a Tetra AquaArt Explorer 30L Aquarium and food and care bundle worth over £100*!
Looking for a fin-tastic centrepiece for your home? The Tetra AquaArt Explorer 30L aquarium combines modern design with innovative equipment to create a relaxing addition to any room. Including LED lighting, Tetra’s EasyCrystal filter and filter cartridges, this aquarium is easy and convenient to maintain allowing you to create a fascinating underwater world with both fish and plants.
Tetra, which launched in 1951, is giving one lucky reader the chance to win not just a Tetra AquaArt Explorer 30L aquarium, but also a bundle of Tetra food and water care products**, so all you need to do is decide what to call your new fish friends!
*Pricing is at the sole discretion of the retailer
**Tetra 6in1 Test strips (x10 strips), EasyBalance (100ml) and Goldfish Holiday (2x12g)
1. Competitions are open to all residents of Great Britain and Ireland. Generally the age limit will be 18 years apart from where competitions are specifically opened to persons under that age. Each competition may only be entered once by each entrant. Entrants suspected of submitting multiple entries may have all their entries rejected.
2. Employees of Hubert Burda Media UK or their families are not eligible to enter.
3. Hubert Burda Media UK accepts no liability for any aspect of the prize to the fullest extent permitted by UK law.
4. Prizes do NOT include travel, subsistence, food, drink and accommodation unless otherwise stated. Winners must make their own way safely and responsibly to and from the venue. Winners must provide their own travel, health or other insurances where necessary or advisable to do so.
5. Subject to Hubert Burda Media UK's right as set out above, the prize is as specified and there is no cash alternative to prizes. Prizes are non-transferable.
6. Whilst every effort is made to ensure prizes are consistent with those offered, we reserve the right to change prizes in the event of unforeseen circumstances. If any prize winner cannot take a prize for any reason, including by reason of inconvenient dates, ill health, inability to travel etc, then Hubert Burda Media UK may seek an alternative prize winner who is able to receive the prize in the manner offered and shall be under no obligation to change the prize or offer any alternative.
7. Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to take action (including any legal action it considers appropriate) against any person in breach of any term or condition of any competition.
8. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Hubert Burda Media UK may change the terms and conditions (including these terms and conditions) that apply to any competition at its discretion. Any such changes may be posted on this website or otherwise notified to entrants. It is the responsibility of entrants to check thoroughly the terms and conditions that apply to each competition.