In partnership with Made, The Boathouse London steers the city’s hotel scene in a new direction. Step aboard the most distinctive addition to the capital’s boutique hotel scene, this industrial-style barge turned contemporary bolthole offers a memorable alternative to conventional accommodation. One lucky reader and a plus one has the chance to win a weekday stay, subject to availability. Crafted by Britain’s premier boat builders, the barge offers a contemporary, fashionable alternative to the traditional design of a canal boat, while boasting all the amenities of a luxury hotel. A generous deck provides a relaxing space in which to enjoy outdoor dining, explore the surrounding area on the Made bikes provided, or stick to the water in its rowing boat. Guests can choose from a number of tailor-made experiences, from hiring your own boat driver to navigate the canals to enlisting the talents of a chef for an unforgettable dinner aboard.
For more info, visit boathouselondon.co.uk
1) All giveaways close at midnight on 31st March 2019. Winners will be notified after the closing date.
2) Subject to availability, non transferable or refundable. No cash alternative will be given. Prizes include delivery but not installation or removal of existing products or appliances, where applicable.
3) Open to residents in the UK (mainland), over age of 18, except employees of Hubert Burda Media UK or companies involved in these promotions.
4) Entrants must be homeowners where decorating/renovation work is required for the prize.
5) Only one entry per person.
6) The winners must be willing to participate in publicity if required.
7) The editor’s decision is final. Correspondence will not be entered into.
8) The winners are selected at random, from correct entries received, after the competition end date.
9) Prizes are valid for six months after the date of the draw, and the prize will be withdrawn if it is not claimed within this period.
10) Hubert Burda Media UK and companies involved in these promotions may use your details to advise of products and services. Details are occasionally available to vetted companies (online opt-ins only).
11) Allow 8-10 weeks from selection to completion.
12) Reproduction of this competition, in whole or part, without written permission is prohibited. Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to prosecute offending parties.