We’ve teamed up with leading bedding brand Sealy, to offer four lucky HomeStyle readers the chance to win two new pillows that use science to help deliver healthy living through a good night’s sleep!
ActivSleep pillows use state of the art Sealy technology and the very best fillings encased within a unique ventilated memory foam shell, to deliver unbeatable support for your head and neck. Choose from either the Geltex pillow, with a revitalising Geltex core or the Reflex, in which cluster fibres are encased inside, to respond to the contours of your head and neck and give you the support you need. Both pillows are made in the UK and come complete with a two year guarantee. Get that all important good night’s sleep with Sealy.
For more info, visit very.co.uk
1) All giveaways close at midnight on 31st March 2019. Winners will be notified after the closing date.
2) Subject to availability, non transferable or refundable. No cash alternative will be given. Prizes include delivery but not installation or removal of existing products or appliances, where applicable.
3) Open to residents in the UK (mainland), over age of 18, except employees of Hubert Burda Media UK or companies involved in these promotions.
4) Entrants must be homeowners where decorating/renovation work is required for the prize.
5) Only one entry per person.
6) The winners must be willing to participate in publicity if required.
7) The editor’s decision is final. Correspondence will not be entered into.
8) The winners are selected at random, from correct entries received, after the competition end date.
9) Prizes are valid for six months after the date of the draw, and the prize will be withdrawn if it is not claimed within this period.
10) Hubert Burda Media UK and companies involved in these promotions may use your details to advise of products and services. Details are occasionally available to vetted companies (online opt-ins only).
11) Allow 8-10 weeks from selection to completion.
12) Reproduction of this competition, in whole or part, without written permission is prohibited. Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to prosecute offending parties.