Reinvigorate your walls this season with an array of wonderful artwork and prints!
There’s no time like spring to let a bit of fresh air into your décor and what easier way to start than with some new, exciting wall art to brighten up your home? Posterlounge will help you reinvent your style with the chance of winning one of five fabulous £200 vouchers to spend online. Their vast portfolio of over 10,000 artists ranges from the wavy brushstrokes of Van Gogh to modern graphic design by contemporary artists. All of the images are printable on every material they offer – be it classic poster print, elegant canvas, shiny acrylic glass, high-end aluminium or even wall stickers, gallery prints and ready-to-mount posters in wood frames. A choice of various sizes and mounting solutions such as custom-made frames and magnetic hangers, gives you the possibility of choosing artwork to fit exactly the way you need it to, as well as matching your own personal style. Head on over to their website to browse the impressive portfolio and get started on creating your new and improved gallery wall. What’s stopping you?
For more info, visit posterlounge.co.uk
To be in with a chance of winning a £200 voucher, just answer the following question:
1. Competitions are open to all residents of Great Britain and Ireland. Generally the age limit will be 18 years apart from where competitions are specifically opened to persons under that age. Each competition may only be entered once by each entrant. Entrants suspected of submitting multiple entries may have all their entries rejected.
2. Employees of Hubert Burda Media UK or their families are not eligible to enter.
3. Hubert Burda Media UK accepts no liability for any aspect of the prize to the fullest extent permitted by UK law.
4. Prizes do NOT include travel, subsistence, food, drink and accommodation unless otherwise stated. Winners must make their own way safely and responsibly to and from the venue. Winners must provide their own travel, health or other insurances where necessary or advisable to do so.
5. Subject to Hubert Burda Media UK's right as set out above, the prize is as specified and there is no cash alternative to prizes. Prizes are non-transferable.
6. Whilst every effort is made to ensure prizes are consistent with those offered, we reserve the right to change prizes in the event of unforeseen circumstances. If any prize winner cannot take a prize for any reason, including by reason of inconvenient dates, ill health, inability to travel etc, then Hubert Burda Media UK may seek an alternative prize winner who is able to receive the prize in the manner offered and shall be under no obligation to change the prize or offer any alternative.
7. Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to take action (including any legal action it considers appropriate) against any person in breach of any term or condition of any competition.
8. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Hubert Burda Media UK may change the terms and conditions (including these terms and conditions) that apply to any competition at its discretion. Any such changes may be posted on this website or otherwise notified to entrants. It is the responsibility of entrants to check thoroughly the terms and conditions that apply to each competition.