We've teamed up with EZVIZ to give you the chance to win an ez360 Pano!
The ez360 Pano features a premium fisheye lens and 3-mega pixel HDR sensor to support 360° omnidirectional monitoring with four viewing modes: panoramic, expanded, dual-split screen and quad-split screen. The ez360 Pano can capture and display up to 4 assigned areas of coverage and allows users to navigate within each individual display as required. Equipped with 3 MP starlight level sensor, resolution up to 1344 x 1344, the ez360 Pano captures crystal clear, vibrant images and stays sharp in the dark with the help of its four 850nm high-end LED infrared lights. Even at night, it delivers clear-as-day clarity up to a distance of 7.5 metres.
The ez360 Pano supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz WI-FI connectivity, ensuring stable and smooth wireless transmission with greater anti-interference and stability. Built with high-strength, anti-corrosion aluminum, the ez360 Pano features smooth texture, long service life and rapid heat dissipation. The powerful speaker and independent sound cavity with built in microphone, two way audio and the ability to support full duplex voice intercom delivers real-time, crystal clear and smooth voice transmissions.
For your chance to win, simply answer the question below:
1. Competitions are open to all residents of Great Britain and Ireland. Generally the age limit will be 18 years apart from where competitions are specifically opened to persons under that age. Each competition may only be entered once by each entrant. Entrants suspected of submitting multiple entries may have all their entries rejected.
2. Employees of Hubert Burda Media UK or their families are not eligible to enter.
3. Hubert Burda Media UK accepts no liability for any aspect of the prize to the fullest extent permitted by UK law.
4. Prizes do NOT include travel, subsistence, food, drink and accommodation unless otherwise stated. Winners must make their own way safely and responsibly to and from the venue. Winners must provide their own travel, health or other insurances where necessary or advisable to do so.
5. Subject to Hubert Burda Media UK's right as set out above, the prize is as specified and there is no cash alternative to prizes. Prizes are non-transferable.
6. Whilst every effort is made to ensure prizes are consistent with those offered, we reserve the right to change prizes in the event of unforeseen circumstances. If any prize winner cannot take a prize for any reason, including by reason of inconvenient dates, ill health, inability to travel etc, then Hubert Burda Media UK may seek an alternative prize winner who is able to receive the prize in the manner offered and shall be under no obligation to change the prize or offer any alternative.
7. Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to take action (including any legal action it considers appropriate) against any person in breach of any term or condition of any competition.
8. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Hubert Burda Media UK may change the terms and conditions (including these terms and conditions) that apply to any competition at its discretion. Any such changes may be posted on this website or otherwise notified to entrants. It is the responsibility of entrants to check thoroughly the terms and conditions that apply to each competition.