We’ve teamed up with Salter to give away seven of these fantastic kitchen gadgets, helping you to live and eat well this year.
Healthy eating is a breeze this winter thanks to the Salter 1.6L soup maker!
With three easy-to-use settings, you can create smooth or chunky soups and smoothies, providing an easy way to get in your five a day (and more)! Simply prepare your ingredients, pop them into the soup maker and leave it to work its magic. The intelligent control system prevents overspill, and it also features an auto-memory function if the cooking process is interrupted. Featuring 1050W power, the stainless steel jug ensures that it looks stylish as well as practical. There’s no need to worry about the washing up either, as this model also features a clever auto-clean function, ideal for busy homes!
For more info, visit saltercookshop.com
1) All giveaways close at midnight on 28th February 2019. Winners will be notified after the closing date.
2) Subject to availability, non transferable or refundable. No cash alternative will be given. Prizes include delivery but not installation or removal of existing products or appliances, where applicable.
3) Open to residents in the UK (mainland), over age of 18, except employees of Hubert Burda Media UK or companies involved in these promotions.
4) Entrants must be homeowners where decorating/renovation work is required for the prize.
5) Only one entry per person.
6) The winners must be willing to participate in publicity if required.
7) The editor’s decision is final. Correspondence will not be entered into.
8) The winners are selected at random, from correct entries received, after the competition end date.
9) Prizes are valid for six months after the date of the draw, and the prize will be withdrawn if it is not claimed within this period.
10) Hubert Burda Media UK and companies involved in these promotions may use your details to advise of products and services. Details are occasionally available to vetted companies (online opt-ins only).
11) Allow 8-10 weeks from selection to completion.
12) Reproduction of this competition, in whole or part, without written permission is prohibited. Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to prosecute offending parties.