The UK’s leading multi-store Gift Card, One4all, is offering 10 lucky HomeStyle readers the chance to win a £100 Gift Card this Christmas!
The One4all Gift Dard can be used in over 55,000 stores nationwide, including John Lewis, Debenhams, M&S, Topshop and Foot Locker, and in restaurants such as Ask Italian and Pizza Express. It can also be put towards a holiday or mini break with top brands like SuperBreak and SpaSeekers. You can even personalise the gift card with your favourite festive photos online. Available from one4all.com or at Post Offices nationwide. What are you waiting for? Enter now for your chance to win this amazing prize. Best of luck!
For more info, visit on one4all.com
1) All giveaways close at midnight on 31st January 2019. Winners will be notified after the closing date.
2) Subject to availability, non transferable or refundable. No cash alternative will be given. Prizes include delivery but not installation or removal of existing products or appliances, where applicable.
3) Open to residents in the UK (mainland), over age of 18, except employees of Hubert Burda Media UK or companies involved in these promotions.
4) Entrants must be homeowners where decorating/renovation work is required for the prize.
5) Only one entry per person.
6) The winners must be willing to participate in publicity if required.
7) The editor’s decision is final. Correspondence will not be entered into.
8) The winners are selected at random, from correct entries received, after the competition end date.
9) Prizes are valid for six months after the date of the draw, and the prize will be withdrawn if it is not claimed within this period.
10) Hubert Burda Media UK and companies involved in these promotions may use your details to advise of products and services. Details are occasionally available to vetted companies (online opt-ins only).
11) Allow 8-10 weeks from selection to completion.
12) Reproduction of this competition, in whole or part, without written permission is prohibited. Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to prosecute offending parties.