As the days rapidly grow shorter and the colours are fading from the parks and gardens, why not seize the chance to bring some colour into your four walls by winning one of five fantastic £200 vouchers to spend at fine art publishers and print-on-demand online shop, Posterlounge.
Fight the oncoming season’s listlessness with the vibrant colours of nature photography printed on acrylic glass and complete the look with a custom frame to turn a wall into a window to another world. A print on wood will, in turn, bring the lush feel of summer back into your home, even if the outside world is getting ready for its winter sleep! No matter what it takes to keep the autumn blues away, Posterlounge will make sure that you will find artwork to brighten up your home with pieces that you will truly love.
For more info, visit posterlounge.co.uk
1) All giveaways close at midnight on 30th November 2018. Winners will be notified after the closing date.
2) Subject to availability, non transferable or refundable. No cash alternative will be given. Prizes include delivery but not installation or removal of existing products or appliances, where applicable.
3) Open to residents in the UK (mainland), over age of 18, except employees of Hubert Burda Media UK or companies involved in these promotions.
4) Entrants must be homeowners where decorating/renovation work is required for the prize.
5) Only one entry per person.
6) The winners must be willing to participate in publicity if required.
7) The editor’s decision is final. Correspondence will not be entered into.
8) The winners are selected at random, from correct entries received, after the competition end date.
9) Prizes are valid for six months after the date of the draw, and the prize will be withdrawn if it is not claimed within this period.
10) Hubert Burda Media UK and companies involved in these promotions may use your details to advise of products and services. Details are occasionally available to vetted companies (online opt-ins only).
11) Allow 8-10 weeks from selection to completion.
12) Reproduction of this competition, in whole or part, without written permission is prohibited. Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to prosecute offending parties.