We’ve teamed up with online electricals retailer, AO.com to offer one reader the chance to eat like a pro with a Beko appliance bundle worth over £1,350!
Beko’s ‘Eat Like a Pro’ campaign, launched in partnership with FC Barcelona is a global initiative to help parents encourage their children to eat more healthily, by showing them what their sporting heroes eat. To celebrate, AO.com and Beko are giving away an Americanstyle fridge freezer, a clever Split & Cook oven that lets you divide your oven in two to cook completely different dishes at once and a coordinating sleek black induction hob to finish off the look. If you turn out not to be that one lucky winner – you can always head over to the website to browse over 7,000 products!
For more info, visit AO.com
1) All giveaways close at midnight on 30th September 2018. Winners will be notified after the closing date.
2) Subject to availability, non transferable or refundable. No cash alternative will be given. Prizes include delivery but not installation or removal of existing products or appliances, where applicable.
3) Open to residents in the UK (mainland), over age of 18, except employees of Hubert Burda Media UK or companies involved in these promotions.
4) Entrants must be homeowners where decorating/renovation work is required for the prize.
5) Only one entry per person.
6) The winners must be willing to participate in publicity if required.
7) The editor’s decision is final. Correspondence will not be entered into.
8) The winners are selected at random, from correct entries received, after the competition end date.
9) Prizes are valid for six months after the date of the draw, and the prize will be withdrawn if it is not claimed within this period.
10) Hubert Burda Media UK and companies involved in these promotions may use your details to advise of products and services. Details are occasionally available to vetted companies.
11) Allow 8-10 weeks from selection to completion.
12) Reproduction of this competition, in whole or part, without written permission is prohibited. Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to prosecute offending parties.