Harveys is offering one lucky HomeStyle reader the chance to win a Cargo Theodore two-seater sofa worth £1,158 in a colour of your choice!
Available in seven different colourways, the compact design is perfect if you have limited space but don’t want to compromise on style. The winner will be able to choose between charcoal, pewter, taupe, grey, sage, plum or slate, so it will fit seamlessly into the style of your home. It also comes equipped with soft cushions, zigzag springs and a generously high back rest, meaning total comfort for you and your guests! We love the idea of styling up this gorgeous sofa with a scattering of colourful soft furnishings. You could also throw a faux fur one into the mix to bring in some texture.
For more info, visit harveysfurniture.co.uk
1) All giveaways close at midnight on 31st August 2018. Winners will be notified after the closing date.
2) Subject to availability, non transferable or refundable. No cash alternative will be given. Prizes include delivery but not installation or removal of existing products or appliances, where applicable.
3) Open to residents in the UK (mainland), over age of 18, except employees of Hubert Burda Media UK or companies involved in these promotions.
4) Entrants must be homeowners where decorating/renovation work is required for the prize.
5) Only one entry per person.
6) The winners must be willing to participate in publicity if required.
7) The editor’s decision is final. Correspondence will not be entered into.
8) The winners are selected at random, from correct entries received, after the competition end date.
9) Prizes are valid for six months after the date of the draw, and the prize will be withdrawn if it is not claimed within this period.
10) Hubert Burda Media UK and companies involved in these promotions may use your details to advise of products and services. Details are occasionally available to vetted companies.
11) Allow 8-10 weeks from selection to completion.
12) Reproduction of this competition, in whole or part, without written permission is prohibited. Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to prosecute offending parties.