We’ve teamed up with Beldray to give three lucky readers the chance to win a Beldray AirGo cordless hoover!
Weighing just 3.1kg, this ultra lightweight, compact vacuum cleaner features an easy swivel head for a simple way to negotiate tricky turns and awkward corners. With up to 50 minutes of cordless operating time, the long-lasting battery power allows you to clean the whole house with one charge, without any messy wires getting in the way. Plus, the motorised brush provides a powerful and thorough clean, with two speed settings ideal for all floor types. Discover a new way of cleaning! For more information, visit beldray.com.
For your chance to enter, simply fill in your details below - good luck!
1) All giveaways close at midnight on 31st July 2018. Winners will be notified after the closing date.
2) Subject to availability, non transferable or refundable. No cash alternative will be given. Prizes include delivery but not installation or removal of existing products or appliances, where applicable.
3) Open to residents in the UK (mainland), over age of 18, except employees of Hubert Burda Media UK or companies involved in these promotions.
4) Entrants must be homeowners where decorating/renovation work is required for the prize.
5) Only one entry per person.
6) The winners must be willing to participate in publicity if required.
7) The editor’s decision is final. Correspondence will not be entered into.
8) The winners are selected at random, from correct entries received, after the competition end date.
9) Prizes are valid for six months after the date of the draw, and the prize will be withdrawn if it is not claimed within this period.
10) Hubert Burda Media UK and companies involved in these promotions may use your details to advise of products and services. Details are occasionally available to vetted companies.
11) Allow 8-10 weeks from selection to completion.
12) Reproduction of this competition, in whole or part, without written permission is prohibited. Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to prosecute offending parties.