We've teamed up with Slumberdown to give you the chance to win an Orthopaedic bedding bundle, ideal for waving goodbye to night time aches and pains!
Slumberdown’s Orthopaedic bedding range has been specifically designed to help soothe back and neck pains. Its firm supportive core helps to align the spine and lower back, to relieve problem areas.
Team up the pillow and mattress topper, for an affordable solution to night time discomfort. Three lucky winners will receive a Slumberdown Orthopaedic bedding bundle worth £35 each, including an Orthopaedic pillow pair (£10) and an Orthopaedic Mattress Topper (£25).
For those not lucky enough to win, the full range is available online now at: https://www.matalan.co.uk/homeware/brands/slumberdown?q=slumberdown
For your chance to enter, simply answer the question below:
1. Competitions are open to all residents of Great Britain and Ireland. Generally the age limit will be 18 years apart from where competitions are specifically opened to persons under that age. Each competition may only be entered once by each entrant. Entrants suspected of submitting multiple entries may have all their entries rejected.
2. Employees of Hubert Burda Media UK or their families are not eligible to enter.
3. Hubert Burda Media UK accepts no liability for any aspect of the prize to the fullest extent permitted by UK law.
4. Prizes do NOT include travel, subsistence, food, drink and accommodation unless otherwise stated. Winners must make their own way safely and responsibly to and from the venue. Winners must provide their own travel, health or other insurances where necessary or advisable to do so.
5. Subject to Hubert Burda Media UK's right as set out above, the prize is as specified and there is no cash alternative to prizes. Prizes are non-transferable.
6. Whilst every effort is made to ensure prizes are consistent with those offered, we reserve the right to change prizes in the event of unforeseen circumstances. If any prize winner cannot take a prize for any reason, including by reason of inconvenient dates, ill health, inability to travel etc, then Hubert Burda Media UK may seek an alternative prize winner who is able to receive the prize in the manner offered and shall be under no obligation to change the prize or offer any alternative.
7. Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to take action (including any legal action it considers appropriate) against any person in breach of any term or condition of any competition.
8. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Hubert Burda Media UK may change the terms and conditions (including these terms and conditions) that apply to any competition at its discretion. Any such changes may be posted on this website or otherwise notified to entrants. It is the responsibility of entrants to check thoroughly the terms and conditions that apply to each competition.