Get the kids involved in a crafternoon making this simple spring wreath
You will need
Command Picture Hanging Strips
1. Cut out flower shapes from an egg box, plus a selection of leaves from cardboard.
2. To cut out the wreath shape, draw a large circle on a piece of cardboard. You can use a plate as a template. Next, draw a smaller disc inside the large circle and cut out this ring.
3. Paint the flower shapes and leaves in an assortment of spring colours.
4. Once painted and dry, fix the leaves then flowers to the cardboard wreath shape using glue.
5. Display using picture hanging strips or a hook.
Tutorial and images courtesy of Command. See the full range of products at command.3m.co.uk