This winter, floral prints have been blooming everywhere. Don't worry, we're not talking about the old-fashioned florals you'd find adorning the walls of your grandma's bedroom. We're talking over-sized, intense and dramatic designs, with big blooms in moody colour palettes.
Floral interiors aren't just for spring and summer, they work for all seasons and deep tones are perfect for giving your home an exciting, yet edgy feel. So what are you waiting for? Head on over to the dark side.
Work the trend in your home, with these top picks...
1. Floral romance stool, £102, MiaFleur
2. Aurora tea towel, £12, Reflect & Repeat
3. Gothic garden boxes, from £1.25, Paperchase
4. Pip Studio 'spring to life' plate, £7, Amara
5. Ted Baker shadow floral flared mug and coaster, £19.99, Very