This DIY project will bring a little modern sparkle to your home, and is perfect for lovers of all things sparkly
You will need
Paintbrush or sponge brush
Small water balloons
1. Fill up your water balloons.
2. Cut around the bottom of the foam cups, to create a gap for the balloon to sit.
3. Mix one part Mod Podge and two parts glitter. The thicker the mixture, the better!
4. Set a balloon on a foam cup and begin applying the glitter mixture. Let it dry for 40 minutes then apply a second coat.
5. Let the balloon dry overnight.
6. After the glitter is completely dry, cut a small section of the balloon and it will slowly separate itself from the glitter.
7. Cut your bowls to size using scissors, we used a cupcake liner as a guide.
Tutorial and images courtesy of Norma Giannoni. For the full tutorial, plus lots more head to www.iheartnaptime.net/mini-glitter-bowls/