Picked up some mini maché pumpkins from Hobbycraft for Halloween, but not sure how to use them? Here are a few different designs you can decorate them with, that are all super simple!
You will need
Mini mache pumpkins
1. Start by prepping your workspace – lay down some newspaper so you don’t ruin your work surface.
2. Paint your pumpkins using either black or white acrylic paint as a base.
3. Decide what design you want on your pumpkin – some can be left just painted, such as white ones, to look like ghosts!
4. For glitter designs, draw your design on in glue – for example, spots or stripes – and then sprinkle glitter over the top of the design.
5. Leave to dry and then shake off the excess – you may need to use a fine, soft brush to dust off any stubborn bits of glitter!
6. For a fun display, load into a cloche!
Tutorial and images courtesy of Hobbycraft http://blog.hobbycraft.co.uk/how-to-decorate-mini-mache-pumpkins/ & Amy Gilbert http://blog.hobbycraft.co.uk/author/amy-gilbert