Animal prints aren’t just for children, y’know. Safari motifs are everywhere this summer, and animal lover or not, you can’t deny how fun they are. Obviously, we’re right on board with the whole exotic (ish) creature thing, and elephants are at the tippy top of our list of favourites – and why wouldn’t they be? They super-cute, a little clumsy and bring a sense of adventure to any home. Plus, safari-inspired interiors make you appear really well travelled – even if you aren’t.
1. Elephant cushion cover, £44, Amara
2. Twisted Toile de Jouy Pink Tea Towel, £12, Home Candy
3. Elephant print apron, £15.95, White Stuff
4. Elephant lamp, £20, Wilko
5. Baby elephant watering can, £18.99, gettingpersonal.co.uk
6. Elephant felt notebook, £9, Paperchase
Main image: Elephant parade wall stickers, £12.55, Becky + Lolo