It's a Wednesday which only means one thing. It's time to shop those trends again! This week we've gone for Ombré - the gradual blending of one colour to another. Why go for Ombré? Well, it's a brilliant way to incorporate numerous hues into your home and get a blend of styles going on. Whether it's going from light to dark or dark to light, it'll create a powerful impression and it really shouldn't be overstated as to the powerful vibes that the style can create. We've picked some of our favourite items for you to shop!
1. Set of three pink ombre baskets, £34.95 at Rigby & Mac
2. Soft touch ombre rug, £80.00 - £120.00 at Very
3. Ombre woven baskets with handles by House Doctor, £22.00 at Lo and Behold
4. Ombre pink vase, £3.20 at Tesco
5. Rice ceramic tealight holders, £5.00 at Berry Red
6. Ikat ombre cushion, £25.00 at John Lewis
[Lead photo: RJR.John Rocha Designer blue 'Serene' striped ombre bed linen, £20.00 - £60.00 at Debenhams]