Incorporating neon into your home may seem a scary prospect - however, there's no need for it to be
This piece is sure to brighten a space and add an element of cool fun to any room. We guarantee everyone will ask where you got this from.
You will need:
Rust-Oleum Neon Spray Paint, Pink
Ikea Ivar Cabinet
1. Take your spindles and measure how long you want your cabinet legs to be. Mark a cutting line and cut with a handsaw.
2. Sand the edges until they are smooth and eve n.
3. Move the legs to a well-ventilated space and place on top of a large dustsheet or some old newspapers. You may want to cover the surrounding area with additional dustsheets or newspaper to protect from spray mist.
4. Take your can of Rust-Oleum Neon Pink spray paint and shake the can for one minute once the ball begins to rattle.
Spray the leg, holding the can approximately 30cm from the surface and spray in a steady back and forth motion, slightly overlapping with each stroke. For best results, whilst spraying keep the can the same distance from the surface and keep the can in motion. Apply several light coats a few minutes apart.
5. Attach the legs and edging, ensuring they are fully secure.
Tutorial courtesy of Rust-Oleum