We're huge fans of the monochrome style
As monochrome items have a fairly neutral colour scheme, they can be relied on to fit in with the majority of trends you could be rocking in your home.
Alternatively, you may be thinking of going for a standout scheme, in which case an all over black and white look could be the style to try. Giving it a go doesn't need to be as daunting as it can seem either - instead, just make sure you pick one of the shades to take a more dominant role.
One thing you can be sure of with the scheme - it's a sophisticated look that you won't regret welcoming into your home. And there are also some absolutely beautiful pieces that come in the trend too, as we show you here...
1. 'A Bear' by Coco Lapine, Black and White, £25 at White Black Grey
2. Lolita Monochrome Lamp at Sweetpea and Willow
3. Monochrome Face Plates, from £18 at Audenza
4. Global Monochrome Placemats x4, £7 at Sainsbury's Home
5. Hubert & George Beard Egg Cup Set, £12 at Red Candy
6. Day of the Dead Skull Decanter - Black, £20 (currently reduced to £18) at Red Candy
Lead image: 'Black Heart' by Gayle Mansfield Designs | Black and White, £22 at White Black Grey