Terrazzo is showing no signs of going anywhere
And why should it? While you could have initially cringed at the thought of the 70's trend coming back, it's proved a valuable addition to interiors in recent months.
After all, it can be a powerfully effective look. Terrazzo's comeback is continuing in a variety of different guises, as we're seeing it on our flooring, tiles and wall murals, while it's also working its way into our accessories too.
In fact, you could always try to mix the pattern up with some contrasting textures and colours to help you to show off your own unique style and bring a personal touch to your home.
We're sharing some of our current high street favourites with you here...
1. Soap Dispenser, £4 at Primark
2. Tumbler, £3 at Primark
3. Terrazzo Print Lampshade - Blush, from £30 at Red Candy
4. Terezzo Planter on Wooden Legs, £39.99 at Very
5. Terrazzo Cotton Bath Towel, £7 at George
6. House by John Lewis Terrazzo Bulbholder Table Lamp, Pink, £25 at John Lewis & Partners
7. Neutral Terrazzo Effect Table Lamp, £20 at George
Lead image: Terrazzo murals from Pixers