Whether it's when you're flicking through your latest issue of HomeStyle or find yourself looking online, you'll see those homes that look unrealistically great
How do they maintain it? How can you get it?
Well, the good news is it’s possible to create a magazine-fresh look without needing to splash the cash. In fact, you should treat these images as a starting point - what's to stop you from surpassing it?
So, we spoke to poundstopocket.co.uk who have shared their tips for getting your home looking 10 times better, without spending a penny. Previously, we looked at the living room and the kitchen - this time, we're looking at one of the rooms where achieving a tranquil vibe will be crucial - the bedroom.
Don't forget to make your bed! As it will often be the biggest feature in your bedroom, neatening it up each morning will ultimately play a big part in the overall look of the room.
1. Wash, dry and plump up the bedding to create a more luxurious and decadent feeling.
2. Make your bed in a hotel-style to help to achieve a well-maintained appearance.
3. Would you like to make the room feel taller? Well, a clever way to do this is to move the curtain rail a bit higher.
4. Clear any clutter (including watches, earrings and the other knick-knacks) that you have lying around into a bowl.
5. Place your laundry behind a door - this will give you additional space and keeps the floor tidy.
6. You can use your hanging baskets as storage to help to relieve any overflowing drawers.
You can see the full infographic here.