With Valentine's Day only eight days away, we had to make pink the focus of this week's Trendsday Wednesday
Whether you like the bold neon shades or prefer a more subtle pastel tone, pink comes in many delightful forms - and we love them all.
A single neon piece can give you a wonderful standout piece that is ideal for injecting your home with character (and, in the instance of Amara's delightful heart light, gives your interiors the perfect atmosphere too).
Choosing pink also lets you welcome in Michelle Keegan's amazing new homeware range with Very - the collection is basically the dream for anyone who is a fan of the colour, as it includes gorgeous accessories for all around the home.
Without further ado, we share some of our current high street favourites...
1. Knitted Pod, £70 at Next
2. Love Heart Neon Light, £65 at Amara
3. Sabina Fabric Accent Chair, £229 at Very
4. Terrazzo Cushion by Nikki Jones, £35 at Amara
5. Flamingo Mug, £7 at Sainsbury's
6. Heart Rug, £15, at Dunelm
7. Metal Frame Pink & Gold Table Lamp, £65 at Oliver Bonas
Lead image: Michelle Keegan Home, at Very