Would you like to make 2019 the year where you bring some animal magic into your interior?
If the answer is yes, where could be a better place to start than with the noble elephant?
There's something fun, yet exotic and exciting about elephant accessories - and we can't wait to welcome them in to our homes!
Coming in a wide range of styles and trends, you're certain to find the pieces that will transform your displays or help to make the most mundane of tasks more enjoyable activities.
For instance, who said being organised has to be a chore? Treating yourself to the elephant memo rack (available at Red Candy here) will give you a stand out piece that is virtually guaranteed to help you keep on top of your tasks.
Feeling inspired? Well, we share some of our high street favourites here...
1. Linea Animal Memo Rack - Elephant, £33.00 (currently £26.50) at Red Candy
2. Hand Painted Elephant Two Drawer Mango Wood Cabinet, £365 at Ian Snow
3. Small Geometric Elephant Ornament, £5 at George Home
4. Global Large Elephant Planter, £20 at Argos
5. Hand Embroided Elephant Decoration, £11 at Ian Snow
6. Cinnabar Elephant Cushion, £14 at Dunelm
Lead image: Primark